Science finally confirms that people absorb energy from others. A biological research team at Bielefeld University in Germany has made a groundbreaking discovery showing that plants can draw energy from other plants, using them as an alternative source of energy. This finding could have a major impact on the future of bioenergy, eventually providing the evidence to show that people also draw energy from others, in much the same way.
Dr. Olaf Kruse, professor of the biological research team, has confirmed for the first time that a plant and specifically Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, a single-cell green alga about 10 micrometers in diameter that swims with two flagella, not only engages in photosynthesis but also has an alternative source of energy, one that it can draw from other plants. The research findings were released this week in the online journal «Nature Communications» published by the renowned journal «Nature».
Flowers need water and light to grow and people are no different. Our physical bodies are like sponges, soaking up the environment. «This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions», said psychologist and energy healer Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee.
Plants engage in the photosynthesis of carbon dioxide, water and light. In a series of experiments, Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse and his team cultivated the microscopically small Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and observed that when faced with a shortage of energy, these single-cell plants can draw energy from neighboring vegetable cellulose instead. The alga secretes cellulose enzymes that «digest» the cellulose, breaking it down into smaller sugar components. These are then transported into the cells and transformed into a source of energy. This way the alga can continue to grow. «This is the first time that such a behavior has been confirmed in a vegetable organism», says Professor Kruse. «That algae can digest cellulose contradicts every previous textbook. To a certain extent, what we are seeing is plants eating plants». Currently, scientists are studying whether this mechanism can also be found in other types of algae. Preliminary findings indicate that this is the case.
«When energy studies become more advanced in the coming years, we will eventually see this translated to human beings as well», stated Bader-Lee. «The human organism is very much like a plant; it draws needed energy to feed emotional states. This can essentially energize cells or cause increases in cortisol and catabolize cells depending on the emotional trigger».
Please note: Increased cortisol levels increase body sugar which in turn can fight inflammation, regulate blood pressure and boost energy so you can handle stress and restore balance afterwards and much more. Catabolism is what happens when you digest food and the molecules break down in the body for use as energy.
Bader-Lee suggests that the field of bioenergy is now ever-evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfers, just as plants do. «Humans can absorb energy and heal through it, other humans, animals and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people», she concluded.
What you should do:
Here are five energy tools to use to clear your space and prevent energy drains while releasing other people’s energy:
- Stay centered and grounded. If you are centered within your spiritual self, instead of being in ego (being self-absorbed), you’ll sense right away when something has moved energetically into your space and drains your energy. If you are fully grounded, you can easily release this harmful energy and emotions down your grounding cord with your intention in order to clear it.
- Be in a state of non-resistance. What we resist, sticks. If you feel uncomfortable around a certain person or a group, don’t go into resistance as a way to protect yourself, as this will only keep foreign energy stuck in your space. Resistance is when you criticize others and put yourself opposite them as a different and perhaps better person or version of an ideal. This puts them in opposition to you and separates you from things and people around you. This separation is what creates resistance. Instead, move into a state of non-resistance by accepting these people for what they are and see them as part of this world just like everything else. This is acceptance of the phrase «Ιt takes all kinds to make the world go around». It doesn’t mean you accept what they do as a good thing, it simply means that you accept them for being themselves. Now imagine that your body is clear and translucent like water in a clear glass or a bottle that can be cleansed through the positive energy of light. This way, if someone throws some invalidation at you, it will pass right through you and not stick to you.
- Own your personal auric field or space. We each have an energetic auric field surrounding our body. If we don’t own this personal space, we are vulnerable to attacks by foreign energies who aim to enter it and draw energy from it. Become aware of your aura and its boundaries, which are about an arm’s length away from your body, all the way around, above and below. Imagining this as your personal space is a way of owning it.
- Give yourself an energy cleanse. The color gold has a high vibration which is useful for clearing away foreign energy. Imagine a gold shower nozzle a few feet above your head. Turn it on, allowing this clear gold energy to flow through you and around your body filling your aura and personal space. Imagine a cord running from the top of your head and down your spine all the way to the bottom of your feet. This is your grounding cord. Allow the energy to clear and energize your cord. You will immediately feel cleansed and refreshed.
- Recall your energy back to you. When we have our energy contained in our own space there is less room for others’ energy to enter. But as we focus negatively on other people and things, we spread our energy around. This dissipates our energetic field and weakens our aura. Weakened auric fields are more susceptible to energies and attacks from others. Create an image of a clear gold sun several feet above your head and like a magnet, attract all of your energy back into it, along with the purifying gold energy from the sun. Then bring it down through the top of your head, into your body space and around your aura. This is how you reclaim your energy back into your personal space.
Energy work is a lifelong process of keeping and maintaining our auric fields clear, clean and abundant with positive energy. For some, this is a very easy process while for others it’s a Herculean task. But like anything else, it is an essential task for our survival and a skill we must become experts at, if we are to live an easier life. If we are equipped to do this work skillfully, it is a sign that we can move on to our other tasks while teaching others by example. If not, we must strive to accomplish this and not stop until it’s done, without complaining or counting the ways. After all, being a mature person means that we are self-sufficient.
Teacher & Consultant of Alternative Therapies
Founder of GrecoDow® Educational Systems